Rajesh Rao is fascinated by “the mother of all crossword puzzles”: How to decipher the 4000 year old Indus script. At TED 2011 he tells how he is enlisting modern computational techniques to read the Indus language, the key piece to understanding this ancient civilization.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the “Sixth Sense” wearable tech, and “Lost” producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://summerlyn-apts.com/phan-mem/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng phần mềm diệt virus Windows Defender
- Dùng camera để dịch sang tiếng Việt
- Hướng dẫn cách gõ bàn phím bằng 10 ngón tay dành cho người mới bắt đầu – Góc máy tính văn phòng
- How to Download & Install CPU-Z on Windows 10 – Easy Download
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng phần mềm CorelDRAW x5.